In this fourth installment in the Temple Teaching series, Jesus is continuing his teachings to the Jewish Crowds. In this teaching Jesus tells about how the Kingdom is heaven is like a wedding feast, but there are those who refuse to give God respect and honor. Indifference, rejection, and attack are their responses.
- How do we tend to ignore God’s call
- Is there such a thing as hate speech against Christians?
- Why do Christians evangelize?
- How do we accept God’s invitation?
- What is the wedding garment we’re supposed to put on?
- How do we love the unlovable?